eLite Element V2 Glove Light (1)
- Reviews (28)
- Questions (3)
Love them favorite
Element V2 Glove Light
Everything has been A-OK with this light 5/5 :)
Item arrived quickly and worked perfectly
Was able to contact customer support and setup a way for me to send my V2 chips in to get them repaired after they were faulting on colors and flashing patterns
My experience shopping with emazing lights
Self explanatory, and very easy to find and shop for whatever it is your looking for.
Didn't even get a chance
Someone stole my orbit out of my bag at Middlelands. I was barely learning . I ordered a new orbit but not the fancy lights this time. That was an expensive $100 to lose within two weeks of getting it .
eLite Element V2 Glove Light
Came in time but the light was on when I received the package .. who knows how much better that took out of it:/
After watching videos on this set, being able to control my style was very important to me. The ability for these lights to sense motion is what the scene has needed all along.
WHAT'S NEW IN V2
- Upgraded, easier-to-use Speed and Tilt motion functions, plus the all new Flux Motion
- Custom designed default modes tailored to your gloving style
- 31 Color Palette including new colors: Cosmic Owl, Lime, Cyan, Lens Flare, Snarf, and Tombstone
- 12 Flashing Pattern options including new patterns: Shadow, Centerpoint and Ultra Dops
- Firmware Upgrades: Faster programming level navigation, optimized button click response, fixed master reset issues, eliminated bugs
- Faster, more user-friendly navigation
- Reinforced LED bulb connections
- eLock Battery Protection software
SPEED FUNCTION: V2
Just like in V1, Speed Function features the ability to switch your lights between two uniquely programmed sets with the flick of a finger. For V2, we went in and totally reoptimized the accelerometer readings. In English, that means that these things now react smooth as silk. We also adjusted the 3 different Speed Resistance levels so that the lights change depending on how fast you want to move.
TILT FUNCTION: V2
Tilt function works the same as V1, but it's just better. It reacts quick and consistently. Point your lights up to the sky to use your first set, and down to the ground for your second set. Now featuring the ability to select the exact angle where your lights will switch sets.
INTRODUCING FLUX MOTION
Flux Motion is a blissful blend of 3 single colors reacting to 3 different speeds. As you glove faster, the colors melt between each other with awesome transitional hues. This function is fully compatible with all 12 flashing patterns and can be customized to add gaps between the strobes without having to reprogram. See the "All Around" set above for programming info.
The Element V2 uses the most intuitive one-button programming interface on the market.
- Edit any feature in seconds without affecting the rest of the light's functions
- Enter or exit each programming level with ease
- Live Preview programming (see below)
- eLock Battery Protection software - keeps your lights off in your pockets and bags
- Decreased time between programming levels for significantly faster navigation
- Patent Pending
When programming, you can see a live preview of your flashing patterns before selecting them. When you scroll through the options, simply move the light side-to-side to see./p>
When you program your color sets, you can see a live preview of your colors before you place them into the set. Just move the light side-to-side and you will see all of the colors you've already selected combined with the color you are currently looking at.
Just like the Element V1 and the Chroma CTRL, you can rearrange your modes to the order of your choice. Use the 6 available mode slots (or less) in any combination you can imagine. You can even repeat modes. When you get tired of your custom order, reset your modes back to their default order without losing your original programming.