Based in Anaheim, CA, we are the world's largest network of multi-channel web and physical retailers catering to the electronic dance music scene/culture. Mainstream exposure to EDM has created a turning point in our lifestyle niche and the underground art forms revolving around the culture are in higher demand than ever.
We consider ourselves a driving force in this as we actively participate in the growth of the overall innovation within the domain and we are seeking passionate individuals with an interest in EDM music to help take our company to the next level.
Due to our continued growth we are looking for a talented Marketing Intern that can grow with us as we continue to expand iHeartRaves into the EDM / Rave market.
About the Position: Videographer Intern
We are looking for someone who is a self starter, who is well organized, and has a strong eye for detail. Ideal candidate would have experience and interest in low light video and photo production. It is up to us as the EmazingLights videographers to capture the quickly growing gloving community and light arts movement. As an Emazinglights video intern you will be exposed the colorful aesthetic and rich culture behind these art forms, producing content that ranges from social content creation to full production documentaries to intimate light art performances in and outside of the studio setting.
This is an unpaid internship position, and you may count it for school credit if needed. This position could also last longer or lead to full-time employment. The right candidate will have some experience with all items listed below.
- Working closely & supporting the Sr. Editor/Producer with project management and post production tasks
- Assist in Post Video Production (Adobe CS5,CS6,CC)
- Assist in Camera handling (Canon, Sony, Panasonic)
- Assist in Video Production (Grip, DJ Lighting, Staging, Audio)
- Assist in Pre Video Production (Reviewing/Writing Scripts, Reviewing/Conceptualizing Projects)
- Technical/Creative Research for current and potential projects
- Assist in Studio/Stage/Set maintenance
- Data management
- Available up to 20 hours per week preferably at our HQ in Anaheim CA
- Ability to work well in a fast paced team or independently on your own
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Research and organization skills
- Reliable Transportation
Computer & Software Skills Desired:
- Proficient in Windows & Mac operating systems
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Prelude, Adobe Audition
- Experience w/ Adobe Illustrator, Cinema 4D, Mocha Pro, Davinci Resolve
- Google Apps - Mail, Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Drive
- Own equipment: Cameras, Lens, Tripod, Stabilization, Lighting, Audio, etc
- Pre Video Production experience, specifically script writing and project conceptualizing
- Active member in the Gloving and Light arts community
Steps to Apply:
- Any application without all parts will be rejected
- Cover Letter - Please describe your experience with EDM and what it means to you