Out of the Box Instructions
When you first receive your glove set you will receive the following:
- 10x Glove Lights (pre-assembled)
- 10x Clear eLite 4.0 Casings (pre-assembled)
- 20x 1620 Batteries (pre-assembled)
- 1x Pair of Medium White Magic Stretch Gloves
- 10x Standard Diffusers
What do I do next?
- Click each glove light to turn them on. Premium Glove Sets will come eLocked, meaning they are protected so they won’t turn on when you click them. Click and hold the light it flashes red. Your light should now be on.
- Once your lights turn on and off, read the instructional manual that came with them for mode and color programming options. Each chip programs differently for functionality purposes.
- After confirming that your lights are fully operational, insert all five into the fingers of the white glove and push them all the way to the front, bulb facing the fingertip.
- Finally, slide your hand into the glove. Most people put the lights directly on top of their fingernail with the button facing up, however some put the lights on the pads of their fingers. Whatever feels natural for you.
- Tighten your gloves by pulling at the wrist. You should feel the glove become snug and the lights almost molded to your fingers. Waive your hands to ensure stability.
- Once your gloves are secure, you should be ready to glove! To start learning some moves, check out our Gloving Tutorials