Getting Involved With Schools
What Are The Benefits?
- Reaching a younger demographic makes for more long-term relationships
- Legitimatizes your efforts & gloving/flow arts as a whole by working w/ public schools.
- Provides a reliable, safe & consistent place to reach out to new people & promote events
- Schools can help bolster your efforts and provide better working relationships / networks
- Emazing still provides all the same support that regular GGN regions receive, just with an added resource pool.
Currently, Emazinglights' main collegiate program is named AMBIENCE. With 15+ chapters all over the world, from California to New Zealand, there's no shortage of model universities to learn from. Building a college-level Flow Arts group is not a quick task, but there are a few simple steps to take when you begin -
- Create A Club or Student Organization
- Talk To Your School About The Options
- Build A Network Of Club Officers To Help Run The Chapter
- Integrate Your School Ambience Chapter w/ Your Regional FB Group
- Establish Your Chapter Amongst The Rest Of Ambience International
What Happens When School Is Over? (Summer)
Last Updated: 9/17/2016