Growing Your Community
Flow Art Events can be the most rewarding not just for the attendees, but for you, the organizers. Gathering a community of like-minded individuals to enjoy flowing together is definitely a unique experience; At the end of the day, its about creating a healthy community & being able to sustain it well enough to be passed on to the next passionate generation. Ensuring that others will be able to enjoy the same fun that we have, today.
When considering what your specific community needs (everyone has different needs) you should take into account all of the different things other leaders have done to solidify support in their own communities. Never be afraid to ask questions from your fellow leaders or from the Emazing team themselves - They are here to help.
What Are The Benefits?
- Stronger communities create stronger relationships
- New People & Fresh Perspectives make for healthy events
- The bigger your community is, the more people will want to visit your area.
What You'll Learn
- How To Use Facebook Groups To Organize Your Region
- How To Get Involved w/ Local Schools & Universities Through GGN
- The Best Practices & Techniques for Growing Your Region & Making Your City's Flow Scene Stronger
Some of the strongest GGN regions have become almost places of worship for Glovers & Flow Arts around the world. Places like the infamous #Alohanation, Chicago, or gloving's birthplace in Los Angeles CA, have all brought hundreds of glovers around from all over the world, and created friendships that long outlast the lightshows.
Written By: Alex (Cypher)
Last Updated: 9/17/2016