Marketing Intern (iHeartRaves)
EmazingLights is the international leader in premium light show products, selling glove sets, light sticks, poi, orbits, and apparel. Our mission is simple: to inspire individual creativity and empower self-expression. We bring in well-known light show artists and professionals who practice the art form every day. Only light show products that are sound and personally used by the team are featured in the company’s inventory. EmazingLights is passionate about ushering in the future of gloving, actively promoting this emerging art form by organizing gloving competitions, workshops, and showcase events.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a talented Marketing Intern that can grow with us as we continue to expand.
About the Position: iHeartRaves Marketing Intern:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about growing the gloving and flow arts communities, both in and out of the rave scene. This is our number one goal. To help us accomplish that, you will be exposed to many different media projects, influencers, brands and promotional opportunities. As you work with us, you will learn valuable skills such as content creation for social media, community management and the ability to plan and execute large and small scale events.
This is an unpaid internship position, and you may count it for school credit if needed. This position could also last longer or lead to full-time employment. The right candidate will have some experience with all items listed below and must have the ability to work on a PC Platform.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
- Featured as one of the best companies ever on Shark Tank (March 2015 - Deal with Mark Cuban & Daymond John)
- Join the #189 fastest growing private company according to Inc. Magazine 5000
- Featured on: Rolling Stone, Yahoo Finance, Inc. Magazine, Business Insider, CNBC, MTV, ABC’s Shark Tank, LA Weekly, MSN, and more.
- Enjoy the autonomy and flexibility to be creative.
- Become an integral part of a core team with lots of room for advancement.
- Great culture. An environment where everyone is driven to make the company and themselves succeed. We love our gloving and we love the energy around here!
- Ability to learn and grow as a community leader and marketer.
What You Need For this Position:
- Available up to 20 hours per week preferably at our HQ in Anaheim CA. Remote is OK
- Constant and swift communication with leaders in the gloving / flow arts communities
- KContent Creation - including videos / gifs / images
- Proficient in Google Docs / Spreadsheet
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong work ethic
- Video Editing
- Experience organizing and managing large groups
What’s In It for You:
- Internship Credit - The opportunity to work with and learn from the leading lifestyle brand team in the festival market!
Steps to Apply:
- Any application without all parts will be rejected.
- Cover letter, please describe your experience with EDM and what it means to you