Added to CartView Cart / Checkout
with you at every step.
knowledge it takes to build and expand your local community.
Together with GGN, we'll create a structured, safe, and most
of all fun environment for the next generation of glovers and
light show artists to grow.
how it works
1) We identify growing gloving communities and seek out leaders within them. The Global Gloving Network’s (GGN’s) Community Leaders are passionate, trustworthy people who want to take their communities to the next level.
2) We help these leaders plan and execute different events and activities for glovers by supplying gloving materials and support. Every month, each leader receives 2 packages:
- Gloving supplies for themselves
- Gloving supplies for their community
This is our thank you to the community, and a way of ensuring that it can stay active and strong.
3) Once a region is up and running, we work with Community Leaders to bring unique experiences to their communities. Official BOSS Competitions, flying out top glovers, or even flying out leaders from other regions.
The ultimate goal of GGN is to create a truly connected international light show community. And it starts with you. Follow the "Steps To Apply" below to get started.
Fill out the application
Gather 15 people for a
glover meetup and
take a picture.
Represent or create a
local Facebook group
of 50+ glovers.