eCommerce Web Developer
Based in Anaheim, CA, we are the world's largest network of multi-channel web and physical retailers catering to the electronic dance music scene/culture. Mainstream exposure to EDM has created a turning point in our lifestyle niche and the underground art forms revolving around the culture are in higher demand than ever.
As an eCommerce Web Developer, you will take ownership of existing eCommerce and ERP systems (Shopify Plus, Salesforce, Wordpress, Shipstation, etc). You will maintain integrations between the e-commerce application and third party systems, craft creative solutions to manage content and deliver award-winning brand experience.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
- Featured as one of the best companies ever on Shark Tank (March 2015 - Deal with Mark Cuban & Daymond John)
- Join the #189 fastest growing private company according to Inc. Magazine 5000
- Featured on: Rolling Stone, Yahoo Finance, Inc Magazine, Business Insider, CNBC, MTV, ABC's Shark Tank, LA Weekly MSN, and more
- Enjoy the autonomy/flexibility to be creative
- Become an integral part of a core internal team with lots of room for advancement
- Great culture. An environment where everyone is driven to make the company and themselves succeed. We love our EDM music and we love the energy around here!
- Take ownership on existing eCommerce and ERP systems (Shopify Plus, Wordpress, Salesforce, Shipstation)
- Provide technical assistance to multiple teams throughout the organization to ensure timely execution of merchandise and content updates of multiple eCommerce sites.
- Drive website front-end usability and continuously enhance user experience
- Work alongside internal leadership to determine future strategy and implementation of new tools and eCommerce innovation
- Shopify experience (i.e., APIs) is required
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience working in a collaborative environment developing and maintaining eCommerce websites
- Expert level knowledge with Ruby, PHP/MVC, LAMP, AJAX, JQuery Framework, MySQL, Java
- Experience with GIT / SVN for version controlling
- Experience integrating third party APIs (e.g. Salesforce, Google Merchant Center, Facebook)
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional business partners.
- Knowledge of current trends in website development and the tools necessary to build online and interactive projects.
- A strong passion for front-end architecture as well as driven attitude towards learning new web technologies.
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions.
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization or data-driven product development (analytics, a/b testing, etc.)
- Scrum / Agile development
- iPhone / Android development
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Health + dental benefits + Monthly Bonuses + Paid Time Off + large product discounts + and other cool perks
- Lots of growth potential
- Other bonuses available
To get an interview (all 3 required):
Email the following information to Employment@EmazingLights.com
- Resume or CV (Word, PDF)
- Portfolio of eCommerce websites you've managed
- Cover letter, please describe your experience with EDM and what it means to you