The power of the lights we play with can produce a much more permanent image when captured in photos with slow shutter camera lenses. These pictures are a testament to the artist’s control over his lights and spacial awareness.
We took some of the trail art shots that spoke to us and posted them below. Brace yourself for some wild “paintings” if you will. Flow comes in all shapes and sizes. Check it out.
1. A clock is in perpetual motion. Always in flow. Never stopping. Until now…
2. The power of flow is inside every light show artists. It’s in our DNA. This is what DNA looks like blown up for you to see!
3. The lights and colors can create someone’s entire festival. Sometimes you can’t help but just watch in awe.
4. Our passion for lights takes us all over the world. This is EmazingLights Sponsor Allazo throwing down at the Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument.
5. That passion runs so deep that you want to practice, practice, and practice some more. Eventually, you are going to level up OR go super saiyan!
6. Once you’ve harnessed the power of lights, the rest of the concert or festival can feel so small. You are creating your own little world. The rest of the show is not important.
7. You start creating galaxies for yourself and others, you realize that you are the one in control. At any point during your light show, you can reach into that nebula and punch a black hole into reality.
8. Prophet might be the master of creating trail art animals. The images speak for themselves!
9. When lights aren’t enough. You can always play with fire.
10. But in the end, it’s all one love for lights.
Content Editor. Traveling Orbiter. Serial Raver. Meeting my heroes and writing about them, that's why I do my job.