Share if you know these feels.
1. You get mad when people flail their hands randomly when you say you’re a glover.
2. You make eye contact right before the drop.
3. When you’re changing batteries and it takes FOREVER.
4. You take the time to explain the difference between king tuts and finger tuts.
5. When security shines their light on you during your light show.
6. You’re not competitive until IGC rolls around… and then it’s on like Donkey Kong.
7. You get pissed when people text during a light show. Eyes up here kid.
8. You’re always gloving… even in the shower… and in the car… and at work.
9. All you want for your birthday is a show from Gummy… or any of those mythical glovers.
10. All your friends freak-out when a new product is released.
And those are the 10 Things Every Glover Goes Through. Stay tuned for more!
Specializing in event reviews, music news, and authentic interviews with some of the biggest names in the dance music industry. I advocate therapy through the sport of Gloving. For more information on my main initiative at EmazingLights visit: http://www.emazinglights.com/glove4glove